- 12 Davidson’s Safest Choice®pasteurized shell eggs
- 1 1/2 c Whole milk
- 1 1/2 c Clarified butter
- 48 slices White sandwich bread
- 48 oz Dilled havarti cheese in 1-oz slices
- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea®boneless skinless salmon, drained, crumbled
- Beat together eggs and milk to make an egg wash.
- Place 1 Tbsp of butter on heated griddle. Dip one side of a slice of bread in egg wash and place on griddle. Top with a slice of cheese, 1.5 oz salmon, and another slice of cheese. Dip one side of a second slice of bread in egg wash and place on top.
- Allow to cook until browned, then flip. Continue to cook until both sides are browned and sandwich is heated through.
- Transfer to cutting board and let rest for 1 min. Cut sandwich in half lengthwise then, cut each half in half again resulting in four sandwich sticks.
Try this recipe for...
Stack/arrange sandwich sticks on serving plate with dipping sauce such as Mornay sauce, Hollandaise sauce, tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, or sour cream.
Calories 420 • Total Fat 29g • Protein 24g • Total Carb 18g • Sodium 680mg