- 40 oz Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless
- .75 lb cream cheese
- 1/4 cup anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh green onion, green only, minced
- 1/2 cup reserved salmon liquid
- 34 slices thin-sliced whole wheat bread
- 17 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Drain salmon and reserve liquid.
- Mix the remaining ingredients. Add salmon and mix until well blended.
- Optional: trim crusts off bread for traditional tea sandwiches. Spread 3 tbsp salmon mixture on each slice. Top with a Bibb lettuce leaf and another slice of bread. Cut into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Garnish with dill sprigs and sliced cherry tomato.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe for: Room Service, Buffet, Grab’n’ Go, Traditional Tray Service • Retail/Cafe, Catering, Mechanical Soft Diet, Finger Food Diet
Calories 290 Fat 12g Protein 20g Carbs 24g Sodium 730mg Sugar 4g