- 3 heads red leaf lettuce, torn (may substitute iceberg or other lettuce)
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 3 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed
- 3 (15 oz) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese
- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- Jicama (optional)
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Corn tortilla strips (optional)
- 3 cups ranch dressing
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- Wash all veggies and mix together in a large bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Mix ranch dressing with barbecue sauce in a 1 to 1 ratio - as much as you like on your salad.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or tortilla strips.
- Top with barbecue ranch dressing.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® tuna as well!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 496; Calories from Fat 252; Saturated Fat 8g; Carbohydrates 41g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 21g; Protein 22g; Cholesterol 42mg; Sodium 1197mg; Vitamin A 111%; Vitamin C 28%; Calcium 46%; Iron 13%