- 3 (15 oz) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 (28 oz) cans chicken broth
- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- 3 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- Tortilla strips (optional)
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Combine corn, chicken broth, salmon, black beans, and diced tomatoes in soup kettle.
- Heat to serving temperature and portion into soup bowls.
- If desired, garnish with tortilla strips and cilantro.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Tuna!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 112; Calories from Fat 18; Saturated Fat 0g; Carbohydrates 15g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 4g; Protein 9g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 575mg; Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 5%; Calcium 3%; Iron 6%