- 1 (43 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Light Tuna OR Chicken of the Sea® Premium Light Yellowfin Tuna
- 64 slices sourdough or your favorite bread
- 4 1/2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 pounds smoked Gouda cheese, grated
- 64 slices tomato
- 32 slices red onion
- 64 pieces bacon, cooked until crispy
- 3/4 cup butter
- In bowl, blend together cream cheese and Gouda cheese until well blended.
- Gently fold in tuna; set aside.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Divide tuna mixture and spread on non-buttered side of four slices of bread.
- Layer one slice tomato, one slice onion and two slices of bacon over tuna mixture for each sandwich; cover with second piece of bread.
- In large skillet, over Medium-High heat, grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Try this recipe for...
Substitute approximately 2 (6-oz.) cans drained tuna for 1 pouch.
Serving Size 1/4; Calories 810; Calories from Fat 533; Saturated Fat 35; Carbohydrates 33; Fiber 1.5; Sugars 5; Protein 39; Cholesterol 178; Sodium 1317; Vitamin A 54%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 51%; Iron 15%;