- 12 lbs cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/4 c. garlic, chopped
- 6 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1/4 c. basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 6 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c. breadcrumbs, divided
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange mushroom caps on prepared sheet pan. Set aside.
- Combine tuna, garlic, mustard, basil, ginger, Sriracha, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, and eggs.
- Fill each mushroom cap with one teaspoon of tuna mixture and top with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes. For golden tops, broil for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives and sriracha.
Try this recipe for...
Room Service • Buffet • Retail/Café • Catering • Mechanical Soft Diet
Serving Size 88g; Calories 60; Total Fat 1g; Saturated Fat 0g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 80mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Total Sugars 1g; Includes Added Sugars 0g; Protein 7g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 2% DV; Iron 0% DV; Potassium 6% DV