- 12 lbs cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/4 c. garlic, chopped
- 6 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1/4 c. basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 6 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c. breadcrumbs, divided
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange mushroom caps on prepared sheet pan. Set aside.
- Combine tuna, garlic, mustard, basil, ginger, Sriracha, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, and eggs.
- Fill each mushroom cap with one teaspoon of tuna mixture and top with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes. For golden tops, broil for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives and sriracha.
Try this recipe for...
Room Service • Buffet • Retail/Café • Catering • Mechanical Soft Diet
Calories 90; Calories from Fat 20; Total Fat 2g; Saturated Fat .5g; Carbohydrates 6g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 3g; Protein 12g; Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 220mg; Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 6%