- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 6 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 1/4 lb fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 40 oz Chicken of the Sea® Premium Wild-Caught Pink Salmon
- Combine white vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper, poppy seeds, and salad oil to make the dressing.
- Wash, trim, and quarter strawberries.
- Toss spinach and strawberries with dressing.
- To garnish each salad on demand: Sprinkle 1⁄4 cup of strawberries and pumpkin seeds and 2.5-oz (drained weight) salmon over salad.
- Serving ideas: Add pumpernickel croutons; replace pumpkin seeds with toasted pecans.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe for: Room Service, Buffet, Traditional Tray Service, Retail/Cafe, Grab’n’Go, Catering
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 300; Calories from Fat 150; Saturated Fat 2.5g; Carbohydrates 20g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 8g; Protein 22g; Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 500mg; Vitamin A 60%; Vitamin C 90%; Calcium 15%; Iron 25%