Safe Caesar Salad Dressing
- 3 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized shell eggs
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 3 Anchovy fillets (or 3/4 tsp anchovy paste)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 Tbsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/8 c Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 24 c Romaine, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 (43 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium White Albacore Tuna
- 3 c Caesar salad croutons
- 1 1/2 c Grated Parmesan cheese
- 24 Flour tortillas (9 to 10 inch)
- In blender or food processor, combine eggs, garlic, anchovies, salt, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- With motor running slowly, drizzle in olive oil. When dressing is well combined and creamy, stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Toss romaine with enough dressing to coat.
- Add tuna, croutons, and Parmesan cheese; toss to combine.
- Spoon salad mixture onto each tortilla near one edge.
- Roll up tortillas beginning with edge nearest salad.
- Seal end with a small dollop of additional Caesar dressing.
- Cut tortillas in half to serve.
Calories 430 • Total Fat 19g • Protein 22g • Total Carb 43g • Sodium 950mg