- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 18 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups chopped dill pickles
- 6 large celery stalks, chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 tomato slices
- 24 leaves lettuce
- 1 ½ cups banana peppers, sliced
- 24 croissants, halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna with the onions, pickles, celery, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Scoop onto croissant half and top with tomato, lettuce, banana peppers and remaining half of croissant.
Try this recipe for...
Add a touch of sweetness to the dish by using chopped bread and butter pickles instead of dill.
Serving Size 231g; Calories 470; Total Fat 32g; Saturated Fat 10g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 75mg; Sodium 710mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Total Sugars 5g; Includes Added Sugars 0g; Protein 19g; Vitamin D 6% DV; Calcium 2% DV; Iron 10% DV; Potassium 6% DV