- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 18 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups chopped dill pickles
- 6 large celery stalks, chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 tomato slices
- 24 leaves lettuce
- 1 ½ cups banana peppers, sliced
- 24 croissants, halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna with the onions, pickles, celery, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Scoop onto croissant half and top with tomato, lettuce, banana peppers and remaining half of croissant.
Try this recipe for...
Add a touch of sweetness to the dish by using chopped bread and butter pickles instead of dill.
Serving Size 1 sandwich; Calories 448; Calories from Fat 198; Saturated Fat 9g; Carbohydrates 36g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 9g; Protein 25g; Cholesterol 82mg; Sodium 1720mg; Vitamin A 87%; Vitamin C 24%; Calcium 5%; Iron 10%