- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons creamed horseradish
- 12 slices cheese (great with Swiss, Munster or Provolone)
- 24 slices whole wheat bread
- 12 leaves lettuce
- 12 slices tomato
- 12 slices red onion
- Combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl until evenly mixed.
- Place a slice of cheese onto 2 slices of bread, and top each with a leaf of lettuce.
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the lettuce leaves.
- Top with the tomato and red onion slices, and finish with the remaining slices of bread.
Try this recipe for...
Try using lite mayonnaise for the tuna salad mixture on this sandwich.
Serving Size 1/2 sandwich; Calories 298; Calories from Fat 108; Saturated Fat 3g; Carbohydrates 23g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 4g; Protein 27g; Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 826mg; Vitamin A 32%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 12%; Iron 7%