- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 c. 2% milk
- 1 1/2 c. clam juice
- 1 1/2 oz unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 60 oz Chicken of the Sea® Tuna in Water, do not drain
- 4 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- NOTE: Be sure to have all ingredients in place before proceeding.
- Melt butter, add flour and stir until smooth. Cook 5-10 minutes.
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly. Cook until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate until cold.
- Place clam juice in a small mixing bowl, add the gelatin powder, and blend until no visible lumps remain. Set aside and allow the gelatin to dissolve and soften for 2 minutes.
- Place mixture from steps 1 and 2 with the next 6 ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. Blend in the gelatin mixture, and immediately spoon 1⁄2 cup portions of mixture into 6 oz ramekins. Cover and chill until set.
- Garnish plate with 1 tbsp cocktail sauce and 1 tbsp green goddess salad dressing. Unmold and place each mousse cup on top of a 3” multigrain bread wedge if diet order permits. Sprinkle with riced hard-boiled egg, minced red onion, and minced parsley.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe for: Room Service, Traditional Tray Service, Catering, Mechanical Soft Diet, Pureed Diet
Calories 330 Fat 27g Protein 12g Carbs 12g Sodium 600mg Sugar 6g