- 1 (43 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Light Tuna OR Chicken of the Sea® Premium Light Yellowfin Tuna
- 22 8-inch square rice paper wrappers*
- 22 large leaves lettuce
- 5 ½ cups bean sprouts, washed
- 3 cups green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/3 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/3 cups pickled ginger
Fresh Ginger Dipping Sauce
- 2 cups hoisin sauce
- 1 1/3 cups seasoned rice vinegar
- 2/3 cup minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- Place over softened rice paper square*, 1 lettuce leaf on diagonal from corner to opposite corner on each sheet of rice paper.
- Lettuce should not go beyond edge of wrapper.
- Place about 1/3 cup tuna in a layer down center of lettuce.
- Evenly divide the remaining ingredients over tuna.
- Fold bottom flap over filling.
- Fold in 2 corners at end of roll.
- Using plastic wrap, roll up as tightly as possible, tucking in filling as needed.
- Rolls can be served immediately but are best when refrigerated for about 3 hours.
- Place filling side-up on plate and serve with Fresh Ginger Dipping Sauce.
- Serve as a whole "roll" (2 to a plate) or cut into thirds as appetizers.
Try this recipe for...
Use any Chicken of the Sea® tuna products for this recipe.
Serving Size 1 roll with dipping sauce; Calories 230; Calories from Fat 35; Saturated Fat 0.5; Carbohydrates 33; Fiber 3; Sugars 8; Protein 14; Cholesterol 30; Sodium 1810; Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%;