- 4 oz Butter
- 2 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 3/4 c Minced yellow onion
- 3/4 c Minced celery
- 3/4 c Minced green pepper
- 1 lb White mushrooms, trimmed, chopped fine
- 1/2 c Flour
- 1 c Water
- 1 oz Clam base
- 4 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized shell eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 c Dried breadcrumbs
- 1 c Fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 66.5 oz Canned Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained, chopped fine
- 180 Mini phyllo shells
- Melt butter then add the next 5 ingredients and sauté until onions are translucent. Reduce to low heat, blend in flour, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Boil water and combine with clam base to make stock. Blend stock into vegetable and flour mixture.Mix well and let simmer for 2 min., stirring often. Allow mixture to cool. Add the next 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Arrange phyllo shells on baking pans. Place a #60 scoop of the mixture into each shell. Bake at 350°F to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Try this recipe for...
Serve with a cup of dipping sauce such as Mornay sauce, Hollandaise sauce, tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, or sour cream.
Calories 130 • Total Fat 5g • Protein 10g • Total Carb 9g • Sodium 320 mg