- 1 each red, green and orange bell pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt, separated
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper, separated
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 4 (5 oz) cans Genova Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chervil
- lettuce leaves
- Core and slice the 3 peppers. Grill the peppers until just tender.
- After cooling, slice the peppers into ½-inch slices on an angle and place in a medium stainless bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, ½ teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper, and 2 tablespoons of balsamic glaze.
- Add into a large bowl. Separate the tuna into smaller flakes with a spatula.
- Finely dice tomatoes. Add the tomato to the tuna along with celery, red onion, chervil, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sea salt and a 1/2 teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper. Blend well.
- Build each wrap by adding five ounces of tuna salad on a wrap. Add one-fifth of the slaw mix, then top with a large lettuce leaf before folding.
Calories 240, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 1310mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g, Protein 24g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%