- 1 cup frozen and thawed cut green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen and thawed edamame beans (soy beans)
- 1/2 cup canned Great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halves
- 1 tablespoon light Lemon-Poppy seed dressing (or your favorite dressing)
- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Pink Salmon
- In a small bowl, combine the green beans, white beans, edamame beans, tomatoes, and dressing.
- Toss to coat lightly.
- Top with salmon and serve.
In this recipe
Calories 485; Calories from Fat 85; Total Fat 10g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 480mg; Potassium 2072mg; Total Carbohydrates 68g; Fiber 19g; Sugar 6g; Protein 37g