- 1 (5 oz) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 (12 oz) can drained and flaked Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 (15 oz) can each garbanzo beans and kidney beans, drained
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup homemade or deli fresh Pico de Gallo
- Tortilla chips or corn tortillas, cut into matchsticks and fried (garnish)
- Homemade or prepared creamy cilantro dressing
- For each serving, evenly divide fresh greens among serving plates.
- Top with Chicken of the Sea® Tuna and next six ingredients.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and serve with desired amount of cilantro dressing.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Make this with any other Chicken of the Sea® favorites such as Salmon, Crab or Shrimp.
Serving Size 1/4th of recipe; Calories 470; Calories from Fat 190; Saturated Fat 7; Carbohydrates 38; Fiber 11; Sugars 5; Protein 37; Cholesterol 65; Sodium 1460; Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 25%; Iron 25%