- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- In small bowl blend mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon-pepper, thyme and salt.
- In separate bowl, combine salmon, celery, apple and walnuts.
- Stir dressing into salad.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try subbing Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon with Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat for a delicious twist!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 282; Calories from Fat 189; Saturated Fat 3g; Carbohydrates 11g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 7g; Protein 14g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 589mg; Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 3%; Calcium 3%; Iron 5%