- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, flaked into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup each diced red onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons each fresh lemon juice and chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 4 Ciabatta, French or hoagie rolls
- In mixing bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper and onion; fold in salmon.
- In separate bowl, blend yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mint and dill.
- Stir dressing into salmon mixture; blend well.
- Line rolls with lettuce leaves; top with salmon mixture.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Add more protein to this tasty sandwich by using Greek plain nonfat yogurt in the dressing.
Serving Size 1 sandwich; Calories 460; Calories from Fat 130; Saturated Fat 3.5; Carbohydrates 58; Fiber 6; Sugars 10; Protein 29; Cholesterol 45; Sodium 1130; Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 100%; Calcium 15%; Iron 20%;