Avocado Filled Canned Tuna Ceviche Salad
This lighter lunch option is full of nutrients and flavor. It's a simple, healthy, and low calorie recipe.
Original recipe courtesy of Call Me PMC
- 2 avocados
- 1-12 ounce can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/3 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh or pickled jalapeno
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- To a small bowl, add tuna, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, and garbanzo beans.
- Carefully stir in oil and lemon zest.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice open the avocados and take the seeds out. Squeeze lime juice over the avocados.
- Evenly fill avocados with your salad mixture and enjoy.
In this recipe
Hi, I'm Paula. I'm a blogger, a baker, a runner, a writer, a recipe developer, & a cookie dough eater. I love creating great recipes & sharing them with you! You'll find healthy recipes, comfort food and my favorite, indulgent desserts!