Avocado Tuna Melt Bites
Raise your hand if you like tuna salad?! What’s even better is a tuna melt! We’ve taken all the flavors of a tuna melt and squished them down into a bite-size form and it’s beyond delicious!
Original recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry
- 4 (5 oz) packages Chicken of the Sea Albacore Tuna
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 thick wheat crackers
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced into discs
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the tuna, cucumber, onion, avocado, cilantro, mayo, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the tuna mixture onto each cracker and place the crackers on a baking sheet.
- Top each stack of tuna with a slice of tomato and a sprinkle of cheese. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve warm and enjoy!