- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 shredded daikon radish
- 1 cup julienned seedless cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (2.5-ounce) Chicken of the Sea® Sriracha Salmon Pouch
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and parsley. Stir in vinegar, water, sugar and salt; stir.
- Divide both veggie mixture and salmon between each of the flour tortillas, arranging the mixture towards the end that is closest to you. Tightly roll up each tortilla and place it seam side down on a baking dish.
- Spray taquitos lightly with baking spray. Bake taquitos for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, stir together avocado, sour cream, milk, lemon juice and ranch seasoning. Serve with taquitos.