- 1/3 cup gluten free rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium bulb fennel, thinly slice the bulb and stems
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup julienne cut yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- Fried rice noodles (optional)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until all ingredients are combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together the fennel, both types of cabbage, green onions, bell pepper and olives; set aside.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Flake the tuna with a fork and gently fold into the cabbage mixture.
- Divide the salad among serving plates using rice noodles as a bed (optional) and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Make this with any other Chicken of the Sea® seafood such as salmon, crab or shrimp.
Calories 180; Fat 12g; Carbohydrates 9g; Sugar 2g; Protein 11g; Sodium 720mg