- 1 (10 ¾ oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- 1/2 lb. tri-color rotini pasta, cooked according to package direction
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli or mixed stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. In bowl, blend soup with sour cream until smooth.
- Add pasta broccoli and pimiento; set aside.
- Melt butter in sauté pan and sauté mushrooms, onions and celery until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes).
- Mix vegetables into soup mixture; fold in tuna.
- Pour tuna mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, about 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this dish with whole wheat spiral pasta!
Serving Size 1/6 of recipe; Calories 380; Calories from Fat 130; Saturated Fat 5; Carbohydrates 42; Fiber 4; Sugars 5; Protein 24; Cholesterol 45; Sodium 680; Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 10%; Iron 15%;