- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce or leaf lettuce
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce or fresh spinach
- 1 (12 oz) can or 3 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Albacore Tuna
- 4 oz cheese (pick your favorite), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green OR red sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup croutons (optional)
- 1/2 cup salad dressing (pick your favorite)
- In a large bowl toss greens.
- Divide greens among 4 large salad bowls or plates.
- Arrange tuna, cheese, eggs, tomatoes, and sweet peppers on top of greens.
- If desired, sprinkle with croutons.
- Drizzle with some of the salad dressing.
In this recipe
Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water
Solid White Albacore Tuna in Oil
Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
Add a little twist
Surprise and delight your taste buds by adding Chicken of the Sea® Pacific Smoked Salmon!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 453; Calories from Fat 261; Saturated Fat 9g; Carbohydrates 13g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 4g; Protein 35g; Cholesterol 151mg; Sodium 947mg; Vitamin A 205%; Vitamin C 74%; Calcium 27%; Iron 14%