- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby kale, arugula or other favorite greens, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces pre-cooked beets, sliced
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- Thinly sliced orange to garnish
- Place honey, vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk until creamy.
- Add greens and onions to bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide onto salad plates.
- Top with beets and tuna.
- Sprinkle cheese and pepitas.
- Garnish with oranges and serve immediately.
In this recipe
Calories: 270 | Fat: 17g | Protein: 21g | Carbs: 11g | Sodium: 430mg | Sugar: 7g