- 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 2 large), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 3 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Sweet and Spicy Pink Salmon
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- Place the potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, maple syrup, chipotle peppers, and salt.
- Add potatoes, salmon, celery and green onions.
- Toss to coat thoroughly and season with salt, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/8 of Recipe; Calories 183; Calories from Fat 42; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 14mg; Sodium 543mg; Potassium 542mg; Total Carbohydrates 30g; Fiber 3g; Sugar 8g; Protein 7g