- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed
- 2 cups cucumber; peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill weed
- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1/2 cup seasoned, gluten free rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook potatoes until tender; cool completely.
- Cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cucumber, onion and dill; set aside.
- In another bowl, lightly toss tuna with rice vinegar.
- Gently fold tuna mixture into potato mixture.
- Season to taste with black pepper.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Substitute Chicken of the Sea® Albacore Tuna with Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna, Pink Skinless & Boneless Salmon, Smoked Pacific Salmon, Crab, Shrimp or Mackerel.
Serving Size 1/6 of recipe; Calories 105; Calories from Fat 7; Carbohydrates 16; Fiber 2; Sugars 3; Protein 9; Cholesterol 14; Sodium 150; Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 1%; Iron 2%;