- 1 (10 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Baby Clams, drained
- 1 (6 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pre-diced, cup pre-diced onion and celery mix (found in produce section)
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sliced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 20 round rye crackers or 2 French rolls, halved and toasted
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine artichoke hearts, clams and remaining ingredients except crackers; blend well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture on crackers and arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Broil until the cheese melts and is bubbly (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Remove from the over and serve immediately.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Add chopped bell peppers for a sweet crunch then serve on toasted, open face French rolls. This can also be served as a hot "Seafood Vegetable Dip!" Simply bake in a small baking dish for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Calories 70; Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 11g; Sugar 1g; Protein 5g; Sodium 220mg