- 1 (8 oz) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 34 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 (6.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chopped Clams, drained
- In large bowl beat cream cheese, horseradish and chives until smooth.
- Fold in clams; set aside.
- Slice tops off tomatoes and scoop out interior.
- Spoon or pipe cream cheese mixture into tomatoes.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Garnish with chopped parsley or chives.
Serving Size 3 stuffed tomatoes; Calories 100; Calories from Fat 60; Saturated Fat 4; Carbohydrates 4; Fiber <1; Sugars 1; Protein 5; Cholesterol 25; Sodium 269; Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%;