- 6 slices bacon
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 24 oz Chicken of the Sea® Tiny Deveined Shrimp or Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (amount optional)
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Divide shredded lettuce among 6 individual plates.
- Evenly divide seafood, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado and green onions on top of the lettuce.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing and enjoy.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Drizzle with Lite Ranch or Lite Blue Cheese Dressing as a healthier alternative.
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 347; Calories from Fat 171; Saturated Fat 8g; Carbohydrates 14g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 7g; Protein 34g; Cholesterol 406mg; Sodium 1416mg; Vitamin A 54%; Vitamin C 27%; Calcium 26%; Iron 11%