- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup spicy jelly (such as Jalapeno jelly)
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat
- 1 box crackers (such as Triscuits®)
- Place cream cheese on the center of a large plate in its solid form.
- Pour spicy jelly on top of cream cheese.
- Pour drained crabmeat on top of spicy jelly.
- Add crackers around the outside of the plate.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this delicious dish with low fat cream cheese and sugar free jelly.
Serving Size 1/4 cup; Calories 120; Calories from Fat 54; Saturated Fat 4g; Carbohydrates 14g; Fiber 0g; Sugars 14g; Protein 3g; Cholesterol 32mg; Sodium 213mg; Vitamin A 9%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 3%; Iron 0%