- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (1.8 oz) package white sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 cups mixed frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, cooked & drained
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 lb linguini, cooked according to package directions
- In medium saucepan combine milk, sauce mix, garlic, oregano and pepper sauce.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in vegetables and crabmeat.
- Serve over hot linguine.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Turn this into a seafood medley by simply adding in Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp.
Serving Size 1/4; Calories 401; Calories from Fat 69; Saturated Fat 3; Carbohydrates 64; Fiber 5; Sugars 15; Protein 20; Cholesterol 48; Sodium 838; Vitamin A 99%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 31%; Iron 17%;