- 2 (2 ounce) packages mung bean vermicelli or glass noodles
- 2 teaspoons canola or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 inch knob ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 (6 ounce) cans Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Place noodles in a bowl and cover with hot water, let sit for 6 minutes; drain.
- Place oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add noodles, water, soy sauce and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, until noodles have softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add crab, green onions, jalapeno, tomatoes, mint and basil and cook just until basil has wilted; remove from heat. Garnish with lime and serve immediately.