- 3 medium baking potatoes, freshly baked
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olive
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, drained
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out potato, leaving shell with a thin layer of potato.
- Place scooped out potato in large bowl.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, olives, dill and salt and mix well.
- Fold in salmon then spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon.
Serving Size 1; Calories 259; Calories from Fat 126; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 24g; Fiber 2g; Sugars 3g; Protein 9g; Cholesterol 14mg; Sodium 624mg; Vitamin A 1%; Vitamin C 29%; Calcium 4%; Iron 12%