- 2 cups coleslaw salad mix
- ¼ cucumber, peeled seeded and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon sesame ginger salad dressing (or your favorite light dressing)
- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Sweet and Spicy Pink Salmon
- In a medium bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cucumber, radishes, celery, chives, and dressing.
- Toss lightly to coat.
- Top the salad with the salmon and serve.
In this recipe
Calories 100; Fat 3g; Sodium 310mg; Carbohydrates 12g; Sugar 8g; Protein 7g