- 2 (5 oz) cans or 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine everything except the cucumber.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Portion the tuna mixture evenly between the cucumber slices.
- Yield: 20 appetizers.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Serve tuna mixture between two cucumber slices for mini cucumber sandwiches!
Serving Size 4 cucumber bites; Calories 80; Fat 3g; Carbohydrates 6g; Sugars 3g; Protein 7g; Sodium 135mg