- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared Horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- 1/3 cup minced red bell pepper
- Fresh cut vegetables, crackers and/or toasted baguette slices
- Using an electric mixer, cream the cheese until smooth.
- Add sour cream, onions, horseradish, dill, lemon juice and Creole seasoning; mix until just blended.
- Gently flake and fold in salmon and bell pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Garnish with chives or fresh herbs. This dip is also perfect as a spread over cucumber slices or on green and purple Belgian endive leaves.
Serving Size 2 oz.; Calories 130; Calories from Fat 100; Saturated Fat 7; Carbohydrates 2; Sugars 1; Protein 6; Cholesterol 40; Sodium 200; Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 4%; Iron 2%;