- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (4 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Small Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
- 1 French bread baguette
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Combine olive oil and garlic.
- Slice baguette into 36 (1/4 inch) slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil mixture.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp with basil.
- Spread crostini with cream cheese; top with shrimp mixture.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Crostini may be heated at 400º F for 5 minutes after topping with cheese and shrimp. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1 appetizer; Calories 79; Calories from Fat 42; Saturated Fat 2; Carbohydrates 7; Fiber 0.5; Sugars 0.5; Protein 2.5; Cholesterol 23; Sodium 95; Vitamin A 2%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%;