- 1 pouch Lemon Pepper Salmon
- 3 ounces French feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- To taste flaky sea salt
- To taste fresh ground pepper
- 6 slices garlic-rubbed grilled country bread
- To taste Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, cut into different sizes
- In a medium bowl, mash the feta with the mayonnaise and chives and season with salt and pepper. Add Lemon Pepper salmon, fold in carefully.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the toasts and top with the tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt. Top with radish sprouts and serve right away.