- 6 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 3/4 cups low fat shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Spring Water, drained
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
Easy Pineapple Salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cubes chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple in natural juices
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper Salt and pepper to taste
- For each quesadilla, spray tortilla lightly with cooking spray.
- Evenly divide cheese and tuna into 6 equal portions.
- Sprinkle half the tortilla with cheese blend, tuna and 2 slices avocado (cut in half to equal 4 pieces).
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Grill on both sides until cheese melts and tortilla is golden brown.
- Top with pineapple salsa or serve on the side.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with whole wheat flour tortillas!
Serving Size 1; Calories 400; Calories from Fat 100; Saturated Fat 3; Carbohydrates 47; Fiber 4; Sugars 5; Protein 28; Cholesterol 35; Sodium 800; Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 25%; Iron 20%;