- 1 (7 ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 3 medium-large firm heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Place greens on plates or a serving platter
- Arrange tomatoes, mozzarella and tuna over greens.
- Scatter basil on top. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Calories: 310 | Fat: 20g | Protein: 29g | Carbs: 6g | Sodium: 590mg | Sugar: 2g