- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Pink Salmon, flaked
- 1/4 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- grated zest of 1 small lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices whole grain bread (or your favorite bread)
- 2 small romaine lettuce leaves, trimmed
- In a small bowl, mix together the salmon, bell pepper, carrot, celery, mayonnaise, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a lettuce leaf on one slice of bread and top with the salmon mixture.
- Place the remaining lettuce leaf on top and add the second bread slice on top to form a sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve.
In this recipe
Calories 160; Calories from Fat 54; Total Fat 6g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 17.5mg; Sodium 495mg; Potassium 177mg; Total Carbohydrates 16g; Fiber 3g; Sugar 4g; Protein 10.5g