- 8 ounces (1/2 box) fettuccine pasta or spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 large lemons)
- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Pink Salmon
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk together the oil, cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the lemon dressing.
- Add the salmon, olives, basil and capers.
- Toss well and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/4 of Recipe; Calories 366; Calories from Fat 111; Total Fat 13g; Saturated Fat 3g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 627mg; Potassium 134mg; Total Carbohydrates 46g; Fiber 2g; Sugar 1g; Protein 17g