- 2/3 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, chopped
- 2½ tablespoons prepared poppy seed dressing
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 8-12 limestone or butter lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- Place pineapple, mango, kiwi, jicama and watermelon in a medium bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Add tuna and stir just to combine.
- Spoon over lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with almonds and garnish with mint.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Nutrition per serving | Calories: 430 | Fat: 10g | Protein: 21g | Carbs: 71g | Sodium: 230mg | Sugar: 62g