- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Pink Salmon, flaked
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
- 4 jarred sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 4 kalamata olives, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup arugula or baby spinach
- 2 slices country-style white bread (or your favorite bread)
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix together the salmon, cheese, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and oregano.
- Place the arugula on one slice of bread and top with the salmon mixture. Place the remaining bread slice on top to form a sandwich.
- Spray the top of the sandwich with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Place in a pre-heated panini press for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown (the sandwich can also be cooked in a non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray). Cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/2 of Recipe; Calories 254; Calories from Fat 107; Total Fat 12g; Saturated Fat 4g; Cholesterol 36mg; Sodium 708mg; Potassium 194mg; Total Carbohydrates 20g; Fiber 1g; Sugar 5g; Protein 16g