- ¼ cup canola mayonnaise
- 2½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 2 (5-oz.) cans Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 whole wheat pita pockets, halved
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, lemon juice and TABASCO® Sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, kalamata olives, red onion and parsley. Gently toss in the mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For each tuna pocket, open a halved pita to make a pocket and lay spinach and sliced tomatoes inside. Add the tuna mixture to the pocket and serve.