- 1 (12 inch) ready-made thin, whole grain pizza crust
- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Barbecue Pink Salmon, flaked with a fork
- 1 (3.5 ounce) container crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium barbecue sauce
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter (or a clean, empty can), cut the pizza crust into 8 pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon, goat cheese and barbecue sauce and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide and spread the salmon mixture between each mini pizza crust. Top the salmon mixture with the red onion and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.
In this recipe
Calories 130; Fat 8g; Sodium 400mg; Carbohydrates 10g; Sugar 4g; Protein 10g