- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (3.75-ounce) can Chicken of the Sea® sardines, each sliced in half lengthwise
- 6 mini corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently for 30-60 seconds until aromatic.
- Add sliced sardines to pan, frying on both sides just until lightly golden.
- Place a dollop of mayonnaise in the center of each tortilla. Divide the sardine pieces evenly between the tortillas and place atop the mayonnaise. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Top with radish, green onion and cilantro. Enjoy!
In this recipe
Calories 120 • Fat 4g • Protein 5g • Carbs 17g • Sodium 180mg • Sugar 1g