- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pepperoncinis
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 (3.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Oysters in Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- Finely chopped Italian parsley
- In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients; gently fold in oysters.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each avocado half with approximately 1/4 of oyster and egg salad mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Avocados not ripe yet? Try vine ripened large tomatoes instead! Simply cut tomatoes in half, then slightly hollow out center and fill with oyster egg mixture.
Serving Size 1 stuffed avocado half; Calories 370; Calories from Fat 270; Saturated Fat 6; Carbohydrates 14; Fiber 6; Sugars 4; Protein 13; Cholesterol 280; Sodium 520; Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 35%; Calcium 10%; Iron 20%;