- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 slices French bread, cut at an angle
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- 2 (6 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Whole Oysters
- 6 slices fresh Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Brush each bread slice with the mixture on both sides and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until bread starts turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place 1 slice of Prosciutto on each slice of bread and top each with 2 to 3 oysters (depending on the size of your oysters).
- Top each piece with a slice of Provolone.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Oysters in Oil.
Serving Size 1 bruschetta; Calories 342; Calories from Fat 180; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 23g; Fiber 1g; Sugars 0g; Protein 25g; Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 1055mg; Vitamin A 14%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 17%; Iron 32%